We’re now in the age of the digital consumer. With COVID-19 resulting in global lockdowns, self-isolation, and social distancing, it’s no surprise that consumer behavior has changed and, in turn, influenced how businesses approach their marketing strategies. According to Forbes, businesses now need to adopt a customer-centric view when it comes to support and service, and must nurture customer relationships at scale—all while cutting costs.
One way in which this is being met is through chatbots. They’re a cost-effective solution to scaling customer support.
LinchpinSEO found that 47% of organizations are expected to implement chatbots for customer support services over the next few years, while Gartner predicts that by 2022, 70% of people will be interacting with conversational platforms on a daily basis.
It’s fairly obvious that digital marketing agencies looking to provide added value to their clients need to consider offering chatbots as a service. They’re helping businesses of all sizes, from all sectors, and are an easy solution to implement.
Here, we explore how a digital agency would benefit from a white label chatbot platform.
Providing added value to clients
First and foremost, a white label chatbot platform helps digital agencies by helping their clients. It does this in a myriad of ways, five of which are listed below:
- Chatbots are a cost-effective solution to providing 24/7 customer service—with real-time response. This means they answer customer’s queries instantly and improve customer experiences.
- Chatbots book meetings. Why is this important? Because customers don’t have to wait to select a date and time that’s convenient for them to speak with someone. What’s more, once the appointment is made, chatbots instantly add an alert to the relevant sales or support member’s calendar so that no leads are lost, and sales cycles are shortened.
- With conversational artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP), chatbots deliver a personalized and meaningful customer experience to effectively reduce bounce rates and drive conversions.
- Chatbots can be programmed to communicate in the client’s preferred brand voice, and their appearance can be modified to seamlessly match a client’s website, brand persona, or logo colors. They’re also great for boosting brand engagement.
- Lastly, conversational platforms are great for gathering and curating information on customers. With the right integration, these valuable insights can inform digital strategies—such as an email drip campaign—to help multiply a client’s conversion rate.
Providing added value to digital agencies
A white label chatbot platform is a great solution for digital agencies looking to grow, as it allows them to expand their offerings to their clients—thereby developing a new revenue stream.
As a white-label software package, it’s one of the more affordable options in the market, especially in comparison to CRM or email/social media management tools. Digital agencies—and by extension their clients—therefore have access to a valuable software service without needing to invest the time and resources required to make the product.
Such a platform also brings with it great convenience. Digital agencies can manage all client accounts in one place. If a client chatbot needs to be modified or optimized, it can be easily done via the platform. Plus, chatbot usage, analytics, user profiles, and other valuable information can be used to inform digital marketing strategies and further improve client business.
Lastly, with a white label chatbot platform, digital agencies can upload their own branding to the platform. Clients, therefore, see the digital agency branding in the bot builder, analytics, email alerts, and so on. This builds upon the digital agency’s reputation as an expert provider of end-to-end solutions.
Entering the chatbot market
Those digital agencies looking to get started with a white label chatbot platform should consider a chatbot provider that has a ready-to-use white label chatbot platform for agencies.
This brings with it the convenience of getting a platform that is specifically designed to cater to the unique needs of digital agencies, while allowing for the digital agency to easily brand the platform and onboard and manage client accounts.
Ultimately, the most important way in which a white label chatbot platform helps a digital agency is by helping its clients.